We strive to provide families with resources, opportunities to grow as parents as well as ways to help your child grow and develop into healthy and happy young adults. Below you fill find articles, recommended reading, and helpful links.
- “Love & Logic Magic for Early Childhood: Practical Parenting from Birth to Six Years” by Jim Fay, Charles Fay
- “Mind in the Making” by Ellen Galinsky
- “Easy to Love, Difficult to Discipline” by Becky A. Bailey, Ph.D.
- City of Irvine – Child Care Information
- Children’s Home Society
- OC Developmental Services
- Behavior and Learning Issues
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- Regional Center
- Early Childhood Learning Center
- Speech, Language and Behavioral Therapy
- Parenting Classes & Support
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cerebral Palsey Group